New Company Formation in India
We are helping in forming Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Section 25 Companies, Foriegn Company and One Person Company in any state of India and solution will be provided within 10 working days. We have placed in most of the major cities in India.
Private Limited Company
The following are the main requirements for the formation of the private limited company;
- Minimum number of Director should be Two.
- Authorized capital should be minimum Rs.1, 00,000(One Lakhs)
The following are the main requirement for the formation of the public limited company.
- Minimum number of director should be Three.
- Authorized capital of should be minimum one Rs.5,00,000(five lakhs)
Section 8 Companies
Procedure for Incorporation of Section 8 (Not for Profit Organisation)
- Directors should be two
- Authorized capital of should be minimum one Rs.1,00,000(one lacs)
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for two directors
Foreign Company in India
The foreign company can run its business without being a subsidiary of foreign company. The following are the main points regarding foreign company operate its business.
One Person Company
The New Companies Act 2013 as passed by the Parliament. According to Sec 2(1)(zzk) of the Companies Act, 2013,one person company means a company has only one person.
Steps for LLP company formation
- Minimum number of director should be Two.
- All partner should have Director Identification number, one of the partner should be a Designated Partner.